Introducing: the Salad Share!
We’re doing things a little differently this year! In our new Salad Share CSA model you get $20 worth of “salad greens and fixings” delivered (free delivery!) to your door in Ithaca every week. Plus, each weekly share comes with an easy recipe for using the ingredients to make salads and dressings. Those are the basics. Want to customize your share? Save money by skipping delivery? We’ve got options.
The Salad Share – default settings:
- $20 worth of “salad greens and fixings”
- Delivered (free delivery!) to your door in Ithaca (or very limited Trumansburg locations)
- Each weekly share comes with an easy recipe for using the ingredients to make salads and dressings
- Pick up your share from a drop site (instead of home delivery) and receive a 5% discount
- Add additional items to your share via our online ordering system
- Pause your share if you go on vacation
- Pay for 5, 15, or 30 weeks at a time, with options for automatic renewal
- Or just add credit and spend it a-la-carte in our online ordering system – just without the free delivery option (this is the model our CSA has followed in previous years)
What’s in a weekly share?
- Lettuce – baby leaf or head
- Another baby green – arugula, zesty mix, baby kale, or baby spinach
- Another salad green, like pea shoots, bunched kale/spinach/chard, radicchio, or cabbage
- One to three “toppings” like asparagus, cucumbers, radishes, or tomatoes
- One or two herbs, and a recipe for a salad dressing that includes them
What we’re planning to grow this year:
Arugula • Asparagus • Basil • Beets • Bok Choi • Cabbage • Carrots • Chard • Cucumbers • Flowers • Garlic • Greens • Herbs • Kale • Lettuce • Melons • Onions • Parsley • Peas • Pea shoots • Peppers • Radicchio • Radishes • Salad mixes • Spinach • Strawberries • Squash • Tomatoes • Turnips • Zucchini
Dates: May – November
Deliveries/pick-up: Wednesday afternoons – free home delivery in Ithaca (and limited Trumansburg locations) or save 5% by picking up your order from the following locations:
- At the farm in Trumansburg
- In the Martha Van Rensselaer Hall garage on the Cornell campus
- 5-week share (auto renewal optional): $100
- 15-week share (auto renewal optional): $300
- 30-week share: $600
We accept EBT in partnership with Healthy Food For All! Healthy Food For All also provides matching funds to help pay for CSA shares at our farm and others for low-income families.
Sign-up opens soon! Sign up here to learn more!